Conroe High School Tiger Tracks
August 22, 2021
Hello Conroe Tiger Families,
Thank you for a great first full week of school! As we all adapt to our new routines, we want to thank you for your continued support and patience as this new year unfolds. Full classrooms, ongoing construction, and Covid create a challenge for all of us. Our students and staff have been absolutely remarkable and are willing to take on these challenges.
We understand and share your concerns about the increase of COVID-19 cases in our community. We continue to recommend and strongly encourage that all employees, students, and families take all precautions necessary to protect one another. Regular hand washing, staying home when sick, and wearing a mask or face covering as appropriate are practices that helped keep our district open last year. Our building and classrooms are also e-misted daily along with being cleaned in accordance with our standard practices.
If your student is symptomatic, then your child can register for free Covid testing through Conroe I.S.D. Instructions are found below by clicking the link:
If your student is symptomatic, or has received a positive test result, then please contact our nurses Lindsey Rynicki at CHS9 or Kerry Lubecki at CHS Main: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prevention of disease transmission in our schools will take all of us working together. Please visit Conroe ISD’s Roadmap to Remaining Open website for updated guidance, COVID-19 testing information, and frequently asked questions.
Here are a few updates and reminders:
Verification of Student Registration - If you have not already done so, please complete the Verification of Student Registration as soon as possible. The process will update email addresses and phone numbers. If you have not received the email with the subject: Conroe Independent School District Verification of Student Registration Directions please check your junk/spam folder. If it is not there, send an email to email@example.com (10-12 grade) and firstname.lastname@example.org (9th grade) If there is NO EMAIL ADDRESS is on file with the district, letters were mailed to the address on file. If your child just enrolled this school year, you have already completed this.
Student Transportation - If your child will be riding the bus it is extremely important that you register for transportation. Please visit : https://www.conroeisd.net/transportation/ If your child will be utilizing the Late Bus any time this year, you must Register: https://apps.conroeisd.net/AlternativeTransportation/
Dress Code - As we move forward, please assist us with student dress code. The General Dress Code Quick Guide is below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Conroe High School: 936-709-5700 or email@example.com.
Conroe High School 9th Grade Campus: 936-709-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support!
Sic ‘em Tigers,
Principal, Conroe High School
Principal, Conroe High School 9th Grade Campus
Contact Information for Assistant Principals & Counselors
CISD School Calendar
Conroe High School PTO
Important Information For Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
Parking Passes - If your child is driving to school please be sure they take care of everything they need to in order to purchase a parking pass. Students will need to park in their assigned parking spot!
View Student Parking Map Here: https://bit.ly/3yTjtYC
Car Riders - Parents that will be dropping off their students, DO NOT drop your student off or pick them up on Hwy 105! You can either drop off in the Preferred car rider line at Wilson Road and Longmire or in the front of the building. Please plan for delays with the car rider line and remember First Period begins at 7:15.
View Car Rider Map Here: https://bit.ly/2VRD4tY
Important Information For Freshmen
CHS9 Car Riders:
If you bring your student to school by vehicle, then please remember that the traffic loop in front of the Ninth Grade Campus contains two lanes. Vehicles can utilize the inside lane (left lane) to help alleviate traffic. When our duty personnel see students getting out of the vehicle from the left lane, we will stop traffic in the right lane allowing your student to cross safely. Please remind your student to check traffic before getting out of the vehicle. Parents, please continue to drive slowly and safely in the student drop-off area. We appreciate your attention to safety and patience every day.
Ninth Grade Students with Classes at CHS-Main:
My first period class is at CHS-Main, what do I do?
If you are a freshman and your FIRST period class is at CHS Main, you are to report to the Main campus in the morning. If you have questions about your bus route from home to the Main Campus, then please contact CISD transportation at 936-709-7940 or CHS9 at 936-709-4000. You will ride a shuttle bus from Main to CHS9 at the end of FIRST period.
My fifth period class is at CHS-Main, what do I do?
If you are a freshman and your FIFTH period class is at CHS Main, then you will ride a shuttle bus to Main. Shuttle buses will pick you up at the back of CHS9 at the end of fourth period. The shuttle bus will return you to CHS9 at the end of FIFTH period.
My last period class is at CHS-Main, what do I do?
If you are a freshman and your SEVENTH period class is at CHS Main, then you will ride a shuttle bus to Main at the end of sixth period. Your day will end at Main campus. You will need to go home from the Main campus by car or by bus. If you have questions about your bus route from the Main campus to home, then please contact CISD transportation at 936-709-7940 or CHS9 at 936-709-4000.
CONROE TIGER GEAR
In The News
**Tickets must be purchased online for all athletic events!**
- Monday, August 23rd - Conroe Tiger Volleyball vs. Cleveland
- Tuesday, August 24th - Orchestra Parent Night
- Friday, August 27th - CAMO DAY: Conroe Tiger Varsity FB vs. Mayde Creek
- Wednesday, September 1st - Conroe Tiger JV FB vs. Kingwood
- Thursday, September 2nd - Conroe Tiger Varsity Football vs. Kingwood (Away)
- Thursday, September 2nd - Underclassmen Parent Night @ 6:00
- Friday, September 3rd - Senior Sunrise @ 6:30
- Monday, September 6th- Labor Day - School Holiday
- Thursday, September 9th - Conroe Tiger JV FB vs. Summer Creek
- Friday, September 10th - Conroe Tiger Varsity FB vs. Summer Creek (Away)
- Monday, September 13th - Conroe Tiger Volleyball vs. Sealy
- Thursday, September 16th - Conroe Tiger Fresh FB vs. Lamar
- Friday, September 17th - TIE-DYE DAY: Conroe Tiger Varsity FB vs. Lamar
- Wednesday, September 22nd - Conroe Tiger JV FB vs. Clear Springs
- Thursday, September 23rd - Conroe Tiger Varsity FB vs. Clear Springs (Away)
- Monday, September 27th - CLASS OF 2022 - Financial Aid Night @ 6:00
- Tuesday, September 28th - Conroe Tiger Volleyball vs. College Park
- Thursday, September 30th - Choir Concert
- Friday, October 1st - Conroe Tiger Volleyball vs. The Woodlands
Stay in touch with CISD by downloading our new mobile app!
Download the app on your mobile device today and select ‘yes’ to receive push notifications with the latest news and updates from the District.
• Push Notifications - Select ‘yes’ when you download the app to receive the latest push notifications from the District.
• Calendar Events - Add events to the calendar on your personal mobile device directly from the calendar section on the app.
• News - Check out the latest District-wide and school news all in one place!