Behaviour learning nutrition
A conference for educators
Monday, Sep. 7th, 9am-4:30pm
275 Upper Heidelberg Road
Ian Luscombe who will speak for 3 hours on Behaviour;
Dr Alison Knight who will speak for 1 hour on Nutrition and its role in Behaviour; and
Andrew Fuller PhD, who will speak for 2 hours on Learning and the Brain.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The three major strategies for managing disruptive behaviour.
- How food, food additives and nutritional deficiencies can affect children's behaviour.
- Dealing with non-compliance.
- Ways to overcome anxiety, develop confidence, build self-esteem and increase motivation
- Why some students say nasty / hurtful things.
- What to say when you don’t know what to say.
- The importance of a healthy diet in children’s development and learning
- Insights into Australia’s childhood obesity epidemic and how this relates to long term mental and physical health
- How to build concentration and memory power
- How to develop a mindset for success
who is this seminar suitable for?
What previous delegates have said...
"Great stuff. A must do in every school as a foundation for real, sustained change in behaviour."
Megan Marshall, Deputy Principal, Francis Greenway High School, NSW
“Best professional development I have ever had.”
Adam Layton, Teacher, Clifton State High School, QLD
"Awesome presentation. Lots to take back to school. Think on!"
Briony Watson, Moulden Park School, Darwin, NT
”Brilliant! Valuable information clearly presented. I only wish that all the teachers at my school had the opportunity to be here today"
Graeme Oke, Principal, Vacy Public School, NSW
Cost includes arrival beverages, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, handouts and fun!.
Links not working? please cut and paste the web addresses below
To register for Melbourne: www.etouches.com/ivanhoe2015