PreK/Kindergarten Round Up
Apply for 2016 Robstown ISD Pre K/Kindergarten April 18-29
Free Full Day PreKindergarten for eligible 3 and 4 year olds
Early childhood education is vitally important to your child's development and school-readiness. All families are invited to PK Round Up to learn about opportunities for all 3 and 4 year olds in Robstown ISD.
Eligible PK 3 and 4 year old children will receive:
- FREE Full day of instruction
- FREE Breakfast, Lunch and Snack
- FREE Transportation if in RISD district regular bus transportation route
- Applications accepted for Head Start Children with Disabilities
- Call or click here for information on Eligibility for Texas Pre Kindergarten
- Currently ineligible students may be placed on a waiting list
Evening Round Up at Hattie Martin Early Childhood Center
Thursday, April 28th, 5-7pm
700 North First St., Robstown, TX 78370
Questions? Call Hattie Martin Early Childhood Center at 361-767-6670
What to Bring?
- Birth Certificate for the child
- 2015 proof of income from all adults in household (current check stub, W-2, or food stamp eligibility letter)
- Parent's Photo ID
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child's Immunization Record/Medical Info (immunization clinic provided on April 28th 3:00-7:00pm if needed
- Proof of Residency (utility bills, rent receipt, or lease)
- Proof of Guardianship if applicable (example: child is not currently residing with parent).
- Verification documents, if needed, could include food stamps/SNAP, medicaid, employment, school record, public housing residency, section 8 residency, domestic violence, incarceration, current immunizations, current physical, current dental
Kindergarten Round Up for students age 5 by Sep. 1st.
Register April 18-29th
8:00am-Noon or 1:00-4:00pm
We need families to register their students that will attend ANY RISD Kindergarten campus (Lotspeich, Robert Driscoll or San Pedro). We need early registration to ensure that RISD has enough teachers to adequately staff all of the campuses. We want to hire the BEST teachers in the area and have first pick of all applicants.
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”