Miss Arista's Weekly Update
Take a look at what's happening in our room!
This is the last week that we will be taking grades. Since we are working on completing our last major grades, please encourage your child to stay on top of their work in class and at home. All grades are due by Friday, no exceptions! Any student work that I do not have, will be entered as a zero, unless I have received an EXCUSED ABSENCE form.
- May 30th- All student work is due!
- May 30th- Field Day Reschedule 12-2:30PM! 4th grade color is green. Bring a sack lunch and a disposable drink! My class is planning to start lunch by 11AM, parents are welcome to join :)
- June 6th- Last day of school- Early Release at 12:30- Schedule below:
- Student Award Ceremony- 8AM-9AM
- Go Texan Day- Parents are welcome to attend-10AM-11AM
- Hotdog lunch provided by 4th grade room Mom's- 11AM-12:30PM
Take a peek at what we are doing in our course work this week!
- Spelling- Test on Friday- Last test of the year!
- Math- Cereal Box Unit- Finish Cereal boxes and commercials- Last Math major grade, due by Thursday!
- Writing- Finish Poetry Book for last writing major grade. This is due on Wednesday!
- Reading- Book Talks due today. Begin Book commercials- last reading major grade, due by Friday!
- Social Studies- Biography Project- last SS major grade, due by Friday!
- Science- Zoo Project-last Science major grade- Due by Friday!