Achieving Together ... ONE Family
Everyone Comes to School 5 Days a Week
4K - 5th Grade
- Charge laptops every day to be ready for learning at school.
- Food or drinks should not be around the laptop.
- Laptops are for student use.
Need additional TECH Resources families? Check the website:
SeeSaw Down / CANVAS Down
Click here to see the status of computer programs in RHS
FREE BREAKFAST and LUNCH
Free Breakfast and Lunch Meals for Students
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting hardships placed on families, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has extended the Emergency Seamless Summer Option program to allow all enrolled students to receive a free breakfast and lunch through June 22, 2021, or until federal funds run out.
Ms. Nordin's Class Shows Their Thoughtfulness
It's wonderful to take time to thank those you appreciate helping you grow and being a good example.
Thank you families and staff for leading our children though your examples!
Time to Order Yearbooks
Technology - Internet at Home
- everyone needs internet access at home to complete work
- application for a FREE internet HOT SPOT -https://form.jotform.com/202474353791155
- use your phone camera up to the QR code to access the application.
Library Lines - Mrs. Johnson
Return Library Books Each Week
From Mrs. Spain - Counselor
Spotlight on Career Development
Monday, November 30 - All Students (K4 - 5th Grade) - Everyone 5 Days a Week
Friday, December 18 - Dismissal at 11:00am
Monday, December 21 - Monday, January 4 - Winter Holidays
Tuesday, January 5 - Students Return