Cochran's Power of WE
Week of September 28 to October 2
Prep U at Stockard
Thank you to all those that went out on Saturday to Stockard MS for Prep U!! You painted faces, bandaged scrapes, talked to parents, helped set up and pick up and you even danced!
DON'T FORGET YOU CAN START USING THE GARDEN AS AN INCENTIVE FOR YOUR STUDENTS!!
- Half day planning (see your email for schedule from Lott-Woods)
- 6 week common assessments (all week)
- Tuesday PD: Vertical Planning
- 3-5 Reading Teachers at Bethune
- Wednesday Academic Facilitator on Campus
- Caught Being Good is started (see email from Brooks)
- 5th-3rd SST Meetings (Tuesday - Thursday)
- instruction begins at 8am on the dot
- Make sure you have access to All in Learning.
- WORWALLS need to be updated as you teach vocabulary
- Input grades into GradeSpeed
- Constant parent communication (good and bad)
- Homework Monday-Thursday
- MODEL EVERYTHING!!
- RMCity & Istation