What was the change?
- The Scientific Revolution changed the way people thought about the physical world around them.
- The same spirit that fueled the Renaissance and led scientists to question traditional beliefs about the workings of the universe.
- The most prominent scientists of this time include, Copernicus, Galilei, and Newton.
- Galileo invented the telescope do to the fact that he heard rumors about the Dutch.
- After he made it he named it the "spyglass" then later change it to the "telescope" and saw many stars and planets.
- he told people that the sun in center and that the earth rotate around it.
- 3 laws of motion, Newton was known for his work on formulating the theory of gravitation.
- Inspired by watching an apple fall from a tree.
How did the change impact society at the time?
- The scientific revolution was generally accepted as beginning in the mid sixteenth century, and extending until the late eighteenth century.
- The Scientific Revolution led to the discovery of several technologies that became incredible helpful to the merchant class, including standardized currency, refillable gift cards, and receipt paper.