Family&Friends Insurance Presents:
The Funeral Advantage - Final Expense Planning Made Easy!
Meet and Eat Presentation at Lincoln Elementary School*
Monday, Sep. 30th, 3-4pm
328 Lincoln Ave
Learn how you can take the emotional and financial burden off your family by planning ahead of time for your final expenses. Please attend our meeting presented by Brady Hill Sr. Brady is a licensed life insurance agent in the state of Pennsylvania. Here, he’ll show you the many ways in which you can achieve peace of mind and make the transition easier for your family when you pass away.
· Come see what you get FREE with your Policy!
· Health Problems? Don’t Worry! We have you Covered! (as long as the condition is not terminal)
· Fixed Income? No Problem! Brady will individually tailor your policy so it works best for you! It’s Budget Friendly
*Food will be provided
RSVP by inbox at Family&Friends Insurance Facebook page
The Funeral Advantage
If you’ve ever had a loved one pass away, you know that it’s an overwhelming experience. During an emotional and grievous time, you’re forced to find a funeral home and cemetery and make countless decisions. Those who are grieving often overspend if they don’t have a plan to guide them. Protect your loved ones from added stress during a difficult time with The Funeral Advantage Plan.
The Funeral Advantage Plan pays cash to your family when they need it the most.
- No physical exam is required (insurance is based on answers to health questions on the application)
- Coverage may begin immediately
- Receive up to $35,000 in tax free benefits
- Rates never increase and benefits never decrease for the life of the policy
- Most people can qualify
In addition, we offer supplementary final expense coverage:
- The Accident Plan provides increased benefits for accidental death and enhanced benefits for auto accidents, common carrier accidents and acts of war or terrorism. Coverage can be added as a rider or a stand-alone policy.
- The Family Plan provides low cost coverage for all family members, including children 18 and younger.