Golden View Science Expo 2016
A FUN evening for the entire family!
- Mini Exploratorium. Have fun interacting with our hands-on projects created by Golden View students and families.
- Science Projects. Enjoy viewing the wonderful and interesting projects created by our 4th and 5th grade students. Project categories include: Scientific Method Projects, Engineering Projects, and our competitive Tech Challenge Projects. http://gvscienceexpo2016.weebly.com
- Liquid Nitrogen. Enjoy a cool and interesting presentation on Liquid Nitrogen given by Neal Schinske.
Event Schedule for Thursday, March 31
- 8:10-8:35 am Students bring Science Snack exhibits to the MPR, check in and set up
- 3-5 pm Students bring Science Snack exhibits to the MPR, check in and set up
- 6:30-8:30 pm Science Expo!
- 7:15-7:45 pm Liquid Nitrogen presentation by Neal Schinske
- 7:45 pm Tech Challenge winners announced!
- 8-8:30 pm Break down and clean up