Education in the 1930s
By: Alec and Imyrri
How were schools like in the 1930s?
How did the teachers treat kids?
How were the conditions of the schools in the 1930s?
Was it common for kids to go to school in the 1930s?
How did kids get to school every day?
True or False!
2. Kids would either ride a horse or walk to school every day.
3. Most schools did not have any air conditioning in them so it was very hot in the summer inside and outside of the schools.
4. The teachers in the 1930s were very well trained and were paid lots of money.
What time did schools start and end on an average day?
What did kids get taught in the 1930s?
2. Why couldn't schools hire great teachers?
3. What did schools NOT have that made them uncomfortable?
4.What was the most important skill that schools tried to teach there kids?
5. What (general) times did schools start and end?
6. Was it common for kids to go to school or not go to school?