Become a Microsoft PowerPoint guru
With Our Instructor-led computer training course
Use all the great features Microsoft PowerPoint has to offer, with confidence
PowerPoint 2010 - Level 2
Want to create effective PowerPoint presentations that engage your audience but don’t know where to start? Whether you are new to PowerPoint or have some experience and want to improve your skills, The Learning and Development Center has the Microsoft PowerPoint courses and training to help you create beautifully designed and captivating presentations. In this course we'll cover everything from designing a basic presentation to enhancing a slide deck with video, animations, or even Excel data.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Link and embed files from other MS Office applications
- Insert a picture from a file, and align and distribute shapes
- Insert a picture from a file
- Work with sounds and movies from Microsoft’s clip organizer
- Navigate easily during a PowerPoint show
Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Instructor Led: Bonnie Sandberg
Manager Approval Required: Yes
TO REGISTER ONLINE, CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK: