Food Service Update
October 22, 2020
The Federal Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) has been extended through June 30, 2021. As a result, any child between the ages of 1 and 18 is eligible to receive free meals at any District 303 site, as well as two off-site locations. Click on the graphics below for sites and pick up times. It is not necessary to provide the names of the children receiving meals at the pick-up locations.
- Elementary school students who attend in-person every day will receive free meals at school
- Elementary school students who are learning remotely may pick up meals at any site
- Middle school students who attend on the hybrid schedule may sign up to receive the next day's meal that will be distributed after school
- Middle school students learning remotely may pick up at any site
- High school students attending in-person may pick up meals after school.
- High School students learning remotely may pick up meals at any site