"We are data informed but vision driven!" 4/23/2018
DROP EVERYTHING AND WRITE
Please remember that for 15 minutes during breakfast ALL students in ALL contents should be writing. We are providing you with prompts, but you are free to use your own. The purpose is to get students comfortable getting their ideas on paper and in a routine of sharing their written work. Please make time for some share-outs!
We would love feedback on how this is going and how we can make it better!
The BULLDOG 10
Make eye contact when someone is speaking.
Respect other students’ comments, opinions and ideas.
Keep yourself and the bathrooms clean and germ-free.
Learn from your mistakes and move on.
Always say thank you when given something.
No matter the circumstances, always be honest.
Be the best person you can be.
Follow the specific classroom protocols.
If you win, do not brag; if you lose, do not show anger.
Greet visitors and make them feel welcome.
Outdoor Classrom Sign Up
There are two pages at the bottom. There is one for the covered and uncovered classroom.
Master Calendar- What is happening this week?
Monday- Sandy Lake, Student Surveys
Tuesday- Terra Nova/ Supera
Wednesday- Terra Nova/ Supera
Saturday- Saturday School
Shout out to Laci Storz and Maya Hawkins for completing all STAAR Alt. testing! They have been hard at work the last three weeks getting their students tested one by one!
- Thanks to everyone who showed me so much love and appreciation this week. I enjoyed all the tokens of appreciation. I can't think of a better place to be than SP!!! You guys rock
- Thanks to Carlos for his flexibility and always willing to wear many hats to ensure our students are safe.
- Shout out to everyone who worked together to make sure Pre-K and Kindergarten Round Up was successful.
- Shout out to Mrs. Hackney who has been in "testing mode" non-stop but never complains.
- Shout out to Nery for accepting the challenge to work with a small group.
- Shout out to Mrs. Torres, Mr. Manzanera, Mr. Gelbke, Mr. Martinez, Ms. Cruz and Ms. Struggs for attending Saturday school.
- Shout out to Vanessa, Gwen, the PREK and the Kinder teams, Mr. Manzanera, Beatrice and Mrs. Bell for making sure that Kinder Camp was a huge success!
- Shout out to Ruth, Diane, Ms. Torres, Jessica Garcia and Deleon for opening their classrooms to the Reading Department!
Kedrion Bailey 23-Apr
Goal 1: All team members will contribute to a safe and secure campus climate that celebrates and involves all Stakeholders.
On the climate survey, “I am satisfied with the recognition I receive for doing a good job,” will increase from 68% to 75% .
On the climate survey, “Morale has improved at my school this year,” will increase from 70% to75%.
Stevens Park will retain 75% of new hires
Goal 2: Dynamic Instructional Leadership & Student Achievement
1. Reading Scores will Increase (this will be cohort data; Spanish/ English)
a. 3rd Grade- 70/60
b. 4th Grade- 70/60
c. 5th Grade- 60/65
2. Math Scores will Increase (this will be cohort data)
a. 3rd Grade- 65
b.4th Grade- 65.7/70
c. 5th Grade- 40/60
4. 5th Grade Science- 60/60
5. 75% of students will meet their MOY and EOY DRA goals
Dallas ISD Goals
Dallas ISD Goals
☐ Goal 1: All students will exhibit Satisfactory or above on performance on State assessments. Students below Satisfactory performance will demonstrate more than one year of academic growth.
☐ Goal 2: Dallas ISD schools will be the primary choice for families in the district.
☐ Goal 3: The achievement gap by race, ethnicity, and social economic status will be no greater than 10% on all academic measures.
☐ Goal 4: 95% of students will graduate. Of the graduates, 90% have the qualifying scores for community college, college, military, or industry certification.
☐ Goal 5: 95% of entering kindergarten students are school-ready on a multidimensional assessment.
☐ Goal 6: All students will participate in at least one extracurricular or co-curricular activity each year.
Do you know your team? Are the students able to call people by name?
This is the link to the staff pictures for this year. Please help your students learn to call all staff by their name. Thank you!