Ft. Vancouver Field Trip
- 10:30 Chaperones arrive. Information given to chaperones and class regarding day's timeline, expectations, etc. Use restrooms and pack up lunches.
- 10:50 Line up and head to buses
- 11:00 Load up buses, then head to Ft. Vancouver
- 11:30 Tours begin. Classes will be broken into three groups. Stay with tour guides in each building. Approximately 15 min. per building. The school bell will ring between stations. Each class will probably start in a different site.
- 12:45 Finish tour; Mrs. Day's and Mr. Biornstad's classes will head up to covered area for lunch; Mrs. Allen's and Mrs. McCracken's classes will go to the bookstore at Pearson Air Park.
- 1:10 Mrs. Day's and Mr. Biornstad's classes will go to bookstore; Mrs. Allen's and Mrs. McCracken's classes will eat lunch under covered area
- 1:30 Load up buses by 1:40
- 2:00 Return by 2:00 to Fisher's Landing
What to bring
- Dress approriately for the weather
- A completely disposable (or compostable) lunch in one container; no glass bottles
- Please be aware that many students have nut allergies
- Small amount of cash for bookstore