Volume 27, Week 4/3 - 4/21
Lead Learner's Message
Goooooood evening #BroncoStrong faculty and staff. We wrapped up our 32nd week of school. It is hard to believe the end of school is approaching. It has been a productive, eventful, and wonderful school year to this point. Keep it up and keep teaching those LIFE CHANGING LESSONS everyday.
Please remind kids we have our LAST principal for a day book challenge going on and they have choices this time, so please encourage them to participate because even if they don't win, they may be eligible to participate in a movie day if they read the book and take the AR test. The two books that have a movie day attached to them are Matilda and How to Train Your Dragon.
Now, get out there and ignite your shine and make the rest of the year count!
2. May 3rd - STAAR Training @ 4pm
3. May 8-11th STAAR Testing
4. May 15th - Physicals for JH Boys (Starts at 3pm - will take students to the clinic on the bus, but parents must then pick them up.)
5. May 16th Camp Half Blood (More information to come)
6. May 17th - Old Jail Art Center Field Trip (Mrs. Escalon will send out the list)
7. May 18th - BJHS Awards Assembly @9:30 in the Bailey Auditorium
8. May 18th - Physicals for JH Girls (Starts at 3pm - we will take students to the clinic on the bus, but parents must pick them up.)
2. All T-Tess EOY Conferences have been scheduled and several have been completed. Please remember that evidence can be physical, but it is more about the professional conversation we have. In addition, you may present any additional evidence you have in relation to Domains 1-3. Finally, be prepared discuss the progress you have made related to your goal setting and goals for next year.
Who's that baby?
A BIG SHOUT OUT to Mrs. Bufkin for sharing a great resource with the campus! Those resources will certainly help teachers created adapted texts for the kiddos who need them. Thank you Mrs. Bufkin.
I would like to thank Coach Henry for doing such a great job in running our lunch detention sessions. In addition, thank you for always being vigilant while on lunch blacktop duty. You are appreciated more than you know.
Thanks to one of our students, Savanna D, for always being kind to faculty, staff and administration. Your smile makes our campus a better place to be!