BY Ethan Dempsey and Tyler Michael
What it takes to be the president
Benefits of being the president
The powers the president holds
2. Require the opinion of the principal officer in each executive department.
3. Have power to grand reprieves and pardons.
4. Make treaties.
5. Nominate and appoint ambassadors, judges of the Supreme Court and all other officers of the United States.
6. Fill up all vacancies during the recess of the Senate.
7. Give to Congress information of the state of the union.
8. Recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.
9. On extraordinary occasions convene both Houses, or either of them.
10. Receive ambassadors and other public ministers.
11. Take care that the laws be faithfully executed.
12. Commission all the officers of the United States.
The qualities of the president
roles of the president
The president is kind of like the supervisor of the country, he is the face of the country. He is the international image of America. He goes to all country's of the world to represent the U.S. He is also the commander and chief.
I feel this will solve the issue and keep it in the gun owners interest at the same time. With this i am not limiting any type of firearm but instead making a safety process to get one so we can make sure they do not fall in the arms of wrong people. I feel that would be the best way to solve the issue.
What a president would do to accomplish that
I would also use the public's support as i am pleasing both sides.
An i would use my speaking skills and give a public speech on it.