BEAT the Roos!
Quote for Day!
It does not matter if you are competing against the best or the worst. Your race must be the same. Your race is against yourself to be YOUR BEST!.
Say ALOUD 3X TODAY!
I am a champion.
I believe in myself.
I have the will to win.
I set high goals for myself.
I surround myself with winners.
I’m cool, positive, and confident.
I have courage. I never give up.
I’m willing to pay the price of success.
I love the struggle and the competition.
I stay relaxed and in control at all times.
I focus all my energy on the job at hand.
I vividly imagine what victory will feel like.
I am a champion and I WILL WIN!
Watch this! Quiz to follow in study hall! #beatwfordin3
History Made: A&M defeats Texas in 3
Highlights of Weatherford Round 1
Game Plan vs Weatherford
- KEEP UP WITH THEIR SETTER. Even if she is hitting on the front row, she will set in SR and dump. BE READY Autumn, Emilie and Vieve
- The taller middle loves to hit B on SR. Keep up with her!
- Make their taller setter play defense...keep them out of system.
- Be patient and hitters keep pounding away...keep the ball in play until they make a mistake.
- Serve tough...1st one tough & in, 2nd one tougher and in, 3rd one toughest and in...repeat series!!!
- Adjust and communicate with each other.
- Control the Controllables...focus on our side of the court. Tune out the fans, bad line judges and officials' calls.
- Remember why you play this game....Fun, Competitive, TEAM! Stick to this.
MENTALLY PREPARE FOR MATCH ALL DAY ESPECIALLY ON THE BUS!
TAKE CARE OF THEM IN THREE. WE WILL WIN GAME 1.
DON'T FORGET ABOUT XC GOODY BAGS FOR WEDNESDAY.