Week of December 3rd
We are in the final 6 weeks of the fall semester. There are a lot of exciting events happening around the campus over the next several weeks. Please stay up to date by reading the newsletter, checking planners, and following Red Oak Elementary on social media.
- Please continue to check your student's planner daily. This is a great resource for communication.
- SNACK Reminder: Because 5th-grade lunch is not until 12:20, we are allowing 5th graders to bring a HEALTHY snack. The snack must be something they can eat while continuing to work, and the snack must not require a spoon and cannot be messy.
December 4- G3 for 5th grade
December 12 - Colors for Caring
December 14- Winter Wonderland/ 1st and 2nd Grade Musical Program
December 17 - Campus Spelling Bee
December 18- ROE Christmas Program - 3rd grade
December 19- Polar Express Day
December 20- Hawk Assembly (You will be notified if your student is receiving an award)
December 21- Winter Parties/Early Release
- Understanding Informational Text and Supporting Positions
- Beginning coordinate planes
- Differentiating between Weather and Climate
- Branches of Government
Classroom Spelling Bee Winners
Congratulations to the following students that will be representing their class in the campus Spelling Bee:
5th Grade Teachers Contact Information and link to teacher web page
Our conference time is 8:00-8:45 daily