Woodmont LeaseStar Update
- Updates to the Manager Syndication page were released to make it easier to enable/disable available channels (ILSs). This includes the ability for users to modify the lead delivery email and phone for each active channel.
- We have developed a new performance report to show how properties are performing against LeaseStar's recommended best practices.
IMPLEMENTATIONS, TRAINING, & SALES
- We successfully implemented 20 properties in October
- Customized training completed on Thursday Nov 12th and Tuesday Nov 17th.
- Additional training options are available on the LeaseStar Training Portal listed below
- Introduced new Classified Performance report to be delivered on a weekly basis.
- Reviewed best practices and suggestions for increased lead volume.
OCTOBER SOCIAL CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTS
- 38 properties participated in the latest campaign.
- In total, 6,723 residents received the campaign email with an average open rate of 48% (LeaseStar average is 27%).
- 268 residents posted their properties through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, and email, reaching a total of 22,563 friends.
- The below 10 properties generated the most leads from their verified posts.
- Further review of ad content and posting schedules is recommended for properties with high posting volume and low lead generation.
What’s New in Social Media: Tricks and Tweets
Social media: Polls, People and Pictures
8 Top Social Media Tips