Registration is open for FEMEA Summer Conference. Join us for fun, fellowship, and lessons you can use to start off your best year of teaching yet! Sign up today: https://femea.flmusiced.org/programs/summer-conference/
Member Benefits in Action
Congratulations to our Dorothy Land Grant winners and our Janice Lancaster Professional Development Scholarship Winners!
Grants awarded to:
- Beth Ann Delmar: "My Strummin' Buddy" a Guitar Program
- Katie Grace Miller: "Building Community with Ukuleles"
- Holly Pursino:" Multicultural Literature in the Music Room"
- Barbara Sullivan: World Music Drumming Level 1, Columbus, Ohio
- Lisa Munoz-Zeller: Orff Level 1 at UCF in Orlando
- Shaun Bennett: Ellie Mannette Festival of Steel at West Virginia University
- Kathryn Pelletier: James Hill Ukulele Initiative Teacher Certification Program,Toronto
- Rosalie Lathers: Joy of Singing in Atlanta