Types of Consciousness
By: Alicia Ramdeo
- Its a state of being awake of one's surroundings.
- Also is the fact of being awake and processing information.'
- A system that allows the brain to hold temporary information and manipulate it to do tasks.
- Mental process that goes on in which the individual is unaware.
- The non conscious mind is capable of preforming tasks outside of ones awareness
- Information that is not currently being thought about but cant be retrieved easily
- Precocious thoughts are memories/info that isn't thought about until it is primed by a reminder.
- Concerning the part of the mind of which one is not fully aware but which influences one actions and feelings.
- Stores and retrieve data.