Jensen Counseling Newsletter
Week of May 5th: TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
Dear Jensen Parent and Guardians,
This week in the spirit of Teacher Appreciation Week we gathered some resources on the topic of being thankful and showing gratitude. We also included some new community resources for your use. Feel free to use the resources below to help support the social emotional well being of your child.
- If you would like to contact us you can do so using the contact box on the side of the newsletter. It is directly linked to our school email.
- Read aloud: Ten Thank you Letters by: Daniel Kirk
- Jessie L. Jensen Teacher Appreciation Week activities
- Thank you letter template: Feel free to use this template with your children
- 10 gratitude focused drawing prompts for kids
- Gratitude prompts: Your child may use to prompts and write down their answers in a journal.
- Breathing strategy
- Sharyland ISD Meal Service Update
- Sharyland ISD local assistance and resources listings
- Food Bank RGV Emergency Pantry update
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line
- United States Census 2020