White Elephant News
November 2015 - Week 2
Infants are the best!
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
We've had a great start to a super fun & BROWN month of November!
Here are some highlights of our week (see pictures):
- we enjoyed sensory time with brown beans.
- we got messy as we painted with our tiny feet on shirts.
- we always love parties and having mommies & daddies come over to visit.
Also, we wanted to thank everyone for coming to our Thanksgiving feast this past Thursday. What a blast we had spending time and eating together! It's always a joy to create sweet memories like these with our little ones. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
Have a great weekend!
Ms. Priscilla & Ms. Talitha
A Few Reminders
- Inside your baby's bag, please remember to include:
- a sweater for our outdoor walks.
- a small blanket.
- diaper cream/ointment.
- any medications (in case you or an authorized person needs to give to your baby).
- Please label all of your bottles.
- And last, but not least, we would love to have a Milk Back Up plan for each of your babies. So, if possible please provide extra formula/milk for us to keep at Weekday (in the refrigerator, freezer or cabinet), in case mom is not able to make it.