TEN RULES TO REMEMBER ABOUT EMAILS
TOP FIVE THINGS TO NOT DO WITH YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
1. Do not write in caps it stands for shouting and can cause flame mail.
2. Do not overuse emoticons and abbreviations and do not send any to companies it is informal.
3. Do not copy an email or attachment it is breaking the copyright law.
4. Do not reply to spam it will cause more spam to come to you.
5. Do not talk about private or confidential things on emails it can be seen by other people too.
TOP FIVE THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR ACCOUNT
- Make sure to use proper grammar, it makes you look more formal and can change the meaning of the text.
- Make sure to not send too many files it can crash a recipients email, also check for viruses so you don’t send any (to help you and your recipient out).
- Make sure to read emails before they are sent because it can contain bad grammar which can make you look bad to other companies.
- Make sure to be careful with your formatting some colors can be hard to read.
- Make sure to use neutral gender so that you can be sure that your recipients are included.