Fifth Grade Back-to-School Edition
Middle School Reminders...
- 5th grade students will receive in-class Schoology instruction on the following dates:
- 5B - Tuesday, Sept. 8
- 5C - Thursday, Sept. 10
- 5A - Monday, Sept. 14
- Look out for a Maywire announcement on Schoology workshops for parents
- Under "Resources" at the school website, click on "Morning Carpool Rules" icon and review guidelines
- School planners for fifth grade have been ordered and will be distributed soon
Advisory Birthday Treats
They say it's your birthday? Well Happy Birthday to you! Here are a couple of guidelines to follow when sending in treats to celebrate the occasion for your student.
- Email and alert your student's advisor a week ahead of time, asking them what day and time would work to bring in birthday treats
- Bring enough treats for just your student's advisory
- Treats will be distributed by the advisor during Afternoon Advisory
- Keep birthday treats small and simple: mini cupcakes, Popsicles, mini Jamba Juice cups, Baskin Robbins mini birthday cones, etc.
Dates to Remember
- Parents are invited to the Fifth Grade Parent Coffee on September 9
- September 12 is the last day to log all your Summer Reading activities, where you can earn up to four free dress days!
- Middle School Back-to-School Night will be September 22 at 6:30 pm
- Parents are welcome to attend the Mass of the Holy Spirit, September 25; attire for students will be Concert Dress
- Opening Mass is September 27 (details coming soon on the Maywire)
- Picture Day will be September 30