Cap and Gown Ordering
MOORESVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
How to Order
- Go to https://SRgrad.com/collections/mooresville-high-school to place your order.
- Order by February 1, 2022!
- The cap and gown unit is $60 + tax. Late orders will assessed a $20 late order charge.
- There is no shipping cost for the cap and gown unit. Cap and gown units are shipped directly to MHS for pick up in April.
- A 2022 tassel is included in the cap and gown unit.
- All other items will be shipped directly to the shipping address you provide when you place your order. There is a cost to ship those items.
- All seniors must wear this MHS cap and gown in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- The cap and gown unit can be found at the bottom of the main ordering page. Scroll all the way down to find it!
February 1- Deadline for cap and gown orders www.southernrecognition.com
April 7 and 8 - Cap and gown distribution at MHS
April 22 - Individual cap and gown photos and group photo
May 19 - Senior Scholarship Night
May 20 - E3
May 25 - Baccalaureate
May 27- Senior breakfast and graduation practice (Mandatory)
May 28 - Graduation!
Graduating with Honors
Latin Honor System
Summa Cum Laude
4.5 with highest honor
Earns an honor cord that is white, royal blue and gold.
Magna Cum Laude
4.2-4.49 with great honor
Earns an honor cord that is white and royal blue.
3.9-4.19 with honor
Earns an honor cord that is white.
Honors are based on final weighted GPA’s. Cords will be awarded at graduation practice.
Seniors who achieve a final unweighted GPA of a 3.5+ AND meet course requirements will be distinguished as a NC Scholar. NC Scholars will receive a gold tassel at graduation practice and a gold seal on their diploma.
Graduation cords and stoles
NHS graduation stoles are distributed by NHS. Reach out to the NHS advisor for that information.
Club cords are distributed by the club advisor at their discretion. Please see your club advisor for that information.