Blue Hills News
From the Desk of the Principal
Week of October 15 - 2019
To the Blue Hills community:
October is already here and school is well underway! As you may already know, this year has been one of much transition and hard work at Blue Hills. Ms. Jill Rossetti has been appointed as the Superintendent-Director, and I have been appointed as the new principal. I am planning on sending regular updates to help keep parents and families aware of what is happening at Blue Hills.
It is an exciting and busy time as we near the end of our renovation project, with newly refreshed spaces and systems. I hope that your year is off to a great start and that your student has enjoyed the first several weeks of school.
Look for more updates in the weeks and months ahead!
Hot Lunches... Coming (back) Soon!
- October 15 - Boosters' Meeting 7 p.m.
- October 15 - District School Committee 7 p.m.
- October 23 - MEFA College Financial Aid Night 6:30 p.m.
- October 24 - Parent-Teacher Night Grades 10 & 12; Early Release @ 11:35 a.m.
- October 25 - In-Service, Late Start for Students @ 10:40 a.m.
- October 29 - Fall Flower Arranging Fundraiser for SkillsUSA 5:30 p.m.
- November 5 - District School Committee 7 p.m.
- November 6 - Open House 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. & Early Release @ 11:35 a.m.