Insight School of Indiana, Grades 7-12
Sincerely, Amy Torres Principal – Insight School of Indiana
Also, given that it’s now the holiday season, think about using the Event Form on the App as a great way to let us know about any Community Giving or Charity events you have planned.
Update Attendance Daily
- Class Connects— attendance updated within system while student attends a CC with a teacher. Students are required to attend daily live instruction.
- In addition: • Learning Coach — enter attendance for student learning activities outside of CC. These are not automatically counted toward attendance so the learning coach must enter them: Recordings K12 course work in the OLS or D2L Office Hours attended for extra support Other school related activities Fitness activities for PE.
- Monday attendance must equal 6 hours as well.
A note from your advisors regarding attendance
Head of Schools Hangout
Who said volunteering has to be a difficult process?
Volunteering your time can make a big difference at our school. Here are a few ways that you can volunteer at our school and be an even more active member of our Hoosier Family.
Attend school board meetings.
You will have the opportunity to provide your input during our public comment section as well as get an inside view on how our school board makes decisions that affect your scholar.
Share your time and talents.
Teachers often need parent volunteers to help with small-group activities, reading to our scholars, or guest speakers.
Organize a workplace tour.
Do you work for a company that would be an interesting place for a field trip or an internship for our CTE Program? Suggest a class visit to your office.
Start a cleanup crew.
Are dead plants and scrap paper the primary decor at our school and administration building campus? Why not designate one Saturday or afternoon as “School Cleanup Day”?
Nurture your green thumb.
Have you noticed that the school and administration building grounds could use a little TLC? Please feel free to speak to the principal about gathering a group of parents or scholars to plant shrubs or flowers in a few spots around the school.
- Monday, December 9 Pigasus Pictures Tour (virtual field trip)
- Wednesday, December 11 Game Night (virtual event)
- Wednesday, December 18 Middle School Winter Dance
- Friday, December 20 - end of second 9 weeks
- December 23, 2019 – January 3, 2020 Winter Break (No School)
- Tuesday, January 7 - Second Semester Begins
Open Talk Time on Mondays at 10:30am with Mrs. Williamson, Family Resource Coordinator
Principal Amelia Torres
Lead Counselor: Jessica Griggs; firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Engagement: Christina Ingram; email@example.com
Registrar: Gena Stockard; firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Assistant: Lois Love; email@example.com