CRAYON's Training Course IO2
Implementing the training with the target group
- entrepreneur skills
- business creation
The aim of the training course is to provide students with the skills demanded by the labor market and make more attractive to them the option of being a social entrepreneur. One of the novelties of this training course is that it will integrate LEGO Serious Play®, Business Model YOU and Gamification, as well as Motivation 3.0, an innovative way of working intrinsic motivation currently used in the USA.
The training course will be designed for 40 hours and it will include extra online resources to deepen on any topics if required. The course has 5 different modules that might be used in the future, after the project end, together or separately.
The methodology previously designed (Intellectual Output 1) will be integrated into the CRAYON's Training Course.
CRAYON's course modules:
- Motivation, the key to success
- How to develop your entrepreneur skills
- Boost your creativity and use it to innovate
- Generate your business idea
- Business creation: step-by-step
CRAYON's - Creativity in Action to Promote Young Entrepreneurship is a European project (number: 2015-1-ES01-KA203-016056) financed under the Erasmus+ programme (Key Action 2 - Strategic Partnerships), and developed between the 01/09/2015 and the 30/08/2017.
The main aim of the CRAYON’s project is to motivate HEI students and recent graduates, and to stimulate their social entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation and transversal skills.
CRAYON’s objectives are:
- To motivate the first entrepreneurial step in European youngsters by using creative methodologies
- To develop a training program (methodology + training course + Massive Open Online Course, MOOC) focused on entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation and soft skills.
- To establish and pilot a strategic partnership between Universities, Business Incubators, Entrepreneur centres and businesses to support student’s entrepreneurial spirit and exchange best practices in the field
- To engage HEI teachers and trainers, as well as diverse educational and employment authorities in the promotion, adoption and use of these innovative learning practices
The activities of the CRAYON’s project include:
- Development of an INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGY based on Motivation 3.0, Creativity, Gamification and LEGO®*
- Development of a TRAINING COURSE integrating the CRAYON’s methodology developed, as well as Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility.
- Development of a MOOC, to be published at the Greek partners’ e-learning platform.
- Testing the training materials in an INTENSIVE STUDY PROGRAMME and at international level
- Virtual mentoring of business ideas generated by students during the project
- Dissemination events, including seminars with relevant stakeholders, workshops with teachers and a closure conference
Project partners represent the three pillars of the knowledge triangle (education + research + business), including: 2 HEIs, 1 foundation, 1 business incubator, 1 entrepreneur centre and 1 SME. Cooperation has been already established to develop the project proposal and the tasks and activities have been distributed according to each partner’s expertise.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the
Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein