Does cancer affect your healthy lifestyle?
Did you know....
- There are over 100 types of cancer
- Using tobacco causes 22% of cancer deaths
- There is over 2 million people that where diagnosed with skin cancer every year
- The risk of getting any kind of cancer increases as you get older
- There was about 13.7 million Americans who have a history of cancer in 2012
- It is the second most common cause of death
- Breast cancer is most common for women
- For men, the most common cancers are prostate, lung, and colon cancer
- Colon cancer is the 3rd most common cancer for men and women
Five things to maintain your health before or after cancer.
2. Exersize regularly
3. Eat fruits and veggies daily
4. Maintain a healthy wieght
5. Learn your family history of cancer and disease
Many people ask, What is cancer?
"Cancer." Causes. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 June 2016.
"What Type of Cancer Are You Interested in Learning More About?" Types of Cancer: Different Cancer Types We Treat. N.p., 01 Jan. 0001. Web. 09 June 2016.