AE Staff Newsletter
November 30, 2015
The purpose of this newsletter is to provide everyone with information and updates related to our AE family and activities.
Included in this newsletter are:
- updates on Thanksgiving celebrations,
- updates on lunch bunch gatherings,
- professional learning dates,
- feedback reminder,
- school meeting sign up,
- delayed start plans.
As you know, my focus for this year is on building relationships. Should you have any feedback/suggestions on this newsletter, please let me know.
PS - Always be a moonshot thinker!
I am inspired every day, from the time I walk in the front doors until the time I walk out those same doors at the end of the day. Dozens of moments throughout every day keep me inspired because I take the time to stop, listen, and just be present.
I believe in each of you. You are changing lives here, every day. You matter.
Breathe and enjoy the small moments.
It was fun, inspiring, and emotional to take part in this tradition.
Thanks to all for helping. Thanks to all for believing.
Take a look at the fun...
- Feast with Wendy and students,
- Making (and eating) corn muffins with Kindergarteners,
- Making (and taking home) bread with first graders,
- Crafts, activities, and thank you's being shared.
Take a look....
I've invited new students and have asked each of them to bring a friend.
I share our purpose (of course) for coming together and we spend an hour connecting, growing, eating, and laughing.
Our purpose for coming together as a lunch bunch is to:
- connect with each other, and
- connect with the school and provide feedback/suggestions.
Here are the three groups that have met so far...
SOAR/Synergy Professional Learning @ Central Office
12/1, 8:00 - 11:00, Kindergarten
12/1, 12:30 - 3:30, 1st Grade
12/2, 8:00 - 11:00, 2nd Grade
12/2, 12:30 - 3:30, 3rd Grade
12/7, 8:00 - 11:00, 4th Grade
12/7, 12:30 - 3:30, 5th Grade
Math Professional Learning with Carrie Z @ AE
12/7, 8:30 - 12:00, Kindergarten
12/7, 1:00 - 4:00, 3rd Grade
12/8, 8:30 - 12:00, 2nd Grade
12/8, 1:00 - 4:00, 4th Grade
12/10, 8:30 - 12:00, 1st Grade
12/10, 1:00 - 4:00, 5th Grade
School Meeting Sign Up
December 9th Delayed Start
- Continue our book study, and
- Follow up on Synergy/SOAR professional learning (time to input data).
More to come on this next week.