Sharon Fillyaw is a Personal Trainer
Sharon Fillyaw is extremely proud to consider herself to be a personal trainer. She has been in the industry for over a year, and she has been enjoying it a great deal. Sharon Fillyaw is specially certified with the American Council on Exercise. She has been certified by ACE for the last two years. In addition to the work that she does as a personal trainer, Sharon Fillyaw is a professional bodybuilder. She has entered a number of bodybuilding competitions.
Sharon Fillyaw’s Good Exercise Habits
Sharon Fillyaw has always had a passion for working out and staying fit. Since she was young, Sharon Fillyaw has always enjoyed staying active as much as possible. Today, Sharon Fillyaw is a personal trainer and bodybuilder. She has competed in numerous bodybuilding competitions, and she is a certified personal trainer. Below, Sharon Fillyaw wishes to provide some tips about good exercise habits.
· Create a set of realistic goals you can achieve. Sharon Fillyaw says that when many people decide to start exercising, they choose unrealistic goals like losing too much weight too quickly, or developing unrealistic amounts of muscle mass. While Sharon Fillyaw says it is certainly possible to lose weight and build muscle, you must give yourself a realistic amount of time to do so.
· Follow a safe and effective routine. Sharon Fillyaw says that one of the most important things to consider when working out is that you must follow a good workout routine. Sharon Fillyaw says that a good routine will include exercises for cardiovascular health and strength development.
· Stick with it. Sharon Fillyaw says that it is easy to give up on exercise, as it is challenging and time consuming. However, Sharon Fillyaw says that the only way that you will accomplish your fitness goals is to stick with your exercise routine. A good way to stay motived is to create a chart to keep up with your progress.
Sharon Fillyaw says that she hopes you will be able to use the tips above to develop the best exercise habits for your fitness needs.
The Best Exercise Equipment for Women with Sharon Fillyaw
Sharon Fillyaw is a leader when it comes to her work as a personal trainer. She is certified by the American Council on Exercise, which is a nonprofit group that specializes in educating personal trainers. Sharon Fillyaw loves to teach people about the best ways to exercise, including which equipment to use while at the gym. Below, Sharon Fillyaw gives a few examples of which equipment options are best for women at the gym.
· The Shoulder Press. Sharon Fillyaw says that one of the best machines for women to use while at the gym is the Should Press. This machine, according to Sharon Fillyaw, is great for working out your shoulders on the tops, sides, and fronts.
· The Smith Machine. Sharon Fillyaw says that the Smith Machine is another great choice for women working out at the gym. According to Sharon Fillyaw, this machine allows you to do the chest press exercise, which helps you to work out a variety of muscles at the same time.
· The Leg Press. Sharon Fillyaw says that the Leg Press is another wonderful piece of equipment for women to use while at the gym. Sharon Fillyaw says that this machine keeps your body stationary while working out your thighs and toning your rear.
· The Lat Pull-Down. Sharon Fillyaw says that this machine is perfect for targeting areas of your body such as your biceps and lats. Sharon Fillyaw says that this machine will give you a stronger back.
Sharon Fillyaw hopes that you will be able to use these machines to give yourself a fit and healthy body.
Weight Loss Exercise Tips with Sharon Fillyaw
Sharon Fillyaw is a certified personal trainer who is trained and educated in the best and safest methods of exercise. Sharon Fillyaw has a passion for fitness and she loves to pass on her knowledge to others whenever she can. Below, Sharon Fillyaw shares a few exercise methods that are great for losing weight.
· Squatting exercises. Sharon Fillyaw says that one of the best ways to lose weight is to do squatting exercises. Sharon Fillyaw says that squatting into an overhead press is a good way to work out your quadriceps, hamstrings, abs, shoulders, and butt.
· Dumbbell exercises. Sharon Fillyaw says that utilizing a dumbbell is a great way to increase the impact of your routine. Sharon Fillyaw says that the single-leg dumbbell row exercise is a great way to work out your back, biceps, abs, hamstrings, shoulders, quadriceps, and butt.
· Bicep curl exercises. Sharon Fillyaw says that using a dumbbell while doing step-up exercises is a great way to work out your quadriceps, hamstrings, butt, biceps, and abs.
· Superman exercise. Sharon Fillyaw says that the name of this particular exercise should tell you all you need to know. This exercise will help to work out your back muscles and it will tone your butt.
· Lunging exercises. Sharon Fillyaw says that a great way to lose weight is by doing lunging exercises. These exercises will work out your abs, hamstrings, butt, hips, and quadriceps.
Sharon Fillyaw knows a great deal about workout methods and techniques. She hopes that you will be able to use the tips above to develop a great routine.
The History of a Fitness Professional with Sharon Fillyaw
Sharon Fillyaw is a fitness professional with an impressive career of personal training and bodybuilding. She has been a contender in a variety of bodybuilding competitions throughout the nation. Below, we will take a look at some of the events that Sharon Fillyaw has taken part in.
In 2008, Sharon Fillyaw entered the Fitness America Weekend competition put on by MuscleMania. Sharon Fillyaw entered the Figure Medium class of the event, and she took home 8th place recognition.
In 2009, Sharon Fillyaw entered the National Physique Committee Jay Cutler Classic competition. She entered the Figure D class of the event, which is meant for competitors over 5 feet, 6 inches in height. Sharon Fillyaw took 3rd place in the event.
Sharon Fillyaw also entered the Organization of Competitive Bodybuilders event. She entered two categories of the event. In the Figure Open C class, Sharon Fillyaw took home 1st place recognition. In the Figure Masters competition, Sharon Fillyaw took 4th place.
The year 2009 was very busy for Sharon Fillyaw, as she entered the International Natural Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation Northeast Classic event. Sharon Fillyaw competed in the Open Figure Tall category of the event, and she took home 2nd place overall.
In 2010, Sharon Fillyaw competed in the INBF Northeast Classic once again. She entered the Open Figure Tall category once again, and, like in 2009, she took 2nd place. Sharon Fillyaw also competed in the Arnold Amateur International Bodybuilding Championships, where she took 4th place in the Figure category.
Creating a Better Exercise Routine with Sharon Fillyaw
• Set up an exercise schedule. Sharon Fillyaw says that one of the first and most important steps in creating an exercise routine is making sure to set aside time in your schedule for a good work out. Sharon Fillyaw says to schedule at least 30 minutes a week for separate workouts that focus on cardiovascular exercise and strength training.
• Create a progress chart. Sharon Fillyaw says that once you have set your schedule and you have started your workout routine, it is important to keep a chart of your progress. Sharon Fillyaw says it may be difficult to see the results of your workouts, but keeping a chart will show you proof of your results by the number.
• Join a gym or purchase equipment. Sharon Fillyaw says that you will need to either join a gym or purchase equipment in order to begin your exercise routine if you want to do proper strength training.
Sharon Fillyaw hopes that you will be able to use the tips above to create the exercise routine you need to succeed.
Sharon Fillyaw’s Tips for Proper Exercise
Sharon Fillyaw is a fitness professional who is passionate about what she does for a living. She is a professional bodybuilder and a certified personal trainer. Sharon Fillyaw loves teaching others how to exercise properly. Below, she would like to share a few tips that will make exercising much safer and more effective for you.
· Keep a chart of your progress. Sharon Fillyaw says that if you are trying to lose weight or tone your body, the results you are seeking will be gradual. Being so gradual, says Sharon Fillyaw, the results of your fitness efforts may be difficult to notice. That is why she says it is a good idea to create a progress chart in order to keep track of the improvements you are making to your body.
· Work out at work. Sharon Fillyaw says that one thing that you can do to stay fit is to start working out at the office. Sharon Fillyaw says that there are many options for office workouts such as using stability balls, dumbbells, or exercise tubing.
· Do not overwork yourself. Sharon Fillyaw says that it is okay to take a break every once in a while. In fact, she says that it is unrealistic to assume that you will be able to keep up your exercise routine 100 percent of the year. Sharon Fillyaw says to follow the 80/20 rule and give up 20 percent of the year to holidays, sickness, and other factors.
Sharon Fillyaw hopes that you will be able to use the tips above to create better exercise habits for yourself.
Sharon Fillyaw and ACE
Sharon Fillyaw also learned that the American Council on Exercise helps the public by informing them on only the safest exercise programs and products that are available. Sharon Fillyaw also learned that the group helps to educate and certify those seeking to become fitness professionals.
Sharon Fillyaw then learned about the educational publications, web classes, study materials, live workshops, and university-level programs offered by the American Council on Exercise. At this point, Sharon Fillyaw knew that this was her path in becoming a fitness professional.
Once certified, Sharon Fillyaw knew that she would also be able to take advantage of the other services offered by the American Council on Exercise. The organization would help Sharon Fillyaw connect with people interested in receiving services from personal trainers.
Sharon Fillyaw knows just how important the American Council on Exercise is to consumers, as the group helps the American public in determining what is safe for them. Sharon Fillyaw also wanted to be a part of a group that helps to educate millions on the virtues of exercise.
Sharon Fillyaw Loves Fitness
Sharon Fillyaw loves staying fit and working out. As a personal trainer and a bodybuilder, her love of fitness is almost a requirement. However, ever since Sharon Fillyaw was a young woman, she has appreciated the virtues of exercise and a healthy diet. She has always felt that taking care of your body was the secret to a long a happy life.
Ever since she was a child, Sharon Fillyaw has enjoyed being physically active. She would usually be found outside running around with her friends from school or riding her bike around the neighborhood. As she became older, Sharon Fillyaw realized the important role that physical activity played in regards to personal health and fitness. When she began attending high school, Sharon Fillyaw started joining team sports and enjoyed working out at her school gym.
Today, Sharon Fillyaw is known around her community as a certified fitness professional. Her clients know just how hard she works for them. They know that Sharon Fillyaw is a thoroughly educated and certified personal trainer. They also know that, as a trainer, Sharon Fillyaw will always place the focus directly on her clients and never on herself.
Additionally, Sharon Fillyaw is extremely open to working with people with personalities of all types, and she has a great policy of open communication with all of her clients. Finally, Sharon Fillyaw’s clients know that she will create specialized programs just for them that include the proper amount of emphasis on all of the most important areas of fitness.
Sharon Fillyaw and the Full Body and Fitness Show
Sharon Fillyaw is a personal trainer and bodybuilder. She is passionate about what she does and enjoys helping others in finding their passion for fitness. Sharon Fillyaw has been working in the physical fitness industry in one way or another for many years. Sharon Fillyaw enjoys the idea of staying healthy and finding new ways to communicate the benefits of exercise and maintaining one’s physical fitness.
Most recently, Sharon Fillyaw used television in order to spread her message of health to as many people as she could. She produced and hosted her own television special called the Full Body and Fitness Show. Sharon Fillyaw was able to have her special aired on the Cambridge Community Television network.
Sharon Fillyaw said that she had a wonderful time putting the show together, and she only hopes she was able to teach people about the many amazing benefits of physical fitness. The Full Body and Fitness Show aired on October 12th and October 15th.
Sharon Fillyaw is a fully trained and certified personal trainer and fitness professional. She has been certified for the last two years by the American Council on Exercise. The American Council on Exercise, or ACE, is a highly respected organization that helps to keep the public away from unsafe fitness programs or practices of any kind.
Sharon Fillyaw works with ACE in order to be the best personal trainer she can be as the organization offers their support and continuing education. As a professional in the world of physical fitness and bodybuilding, Sharon Fillyaw knows she is in great hands with ACE.