Kylie Fyfe & Bianca Prado
Let's get moving! What do YOU consider sexual harassment??
Who's at Risk?
- Primarily Girls
- LGBT (QQIAAP) Community
How do we fit in the 3 E's?
"Mixed Company" etiquette talks
"I'm 2" Campaign
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
ASCA Ethical Standards:
- Support and protect students' best interest against any infringement of their educational program (D.1.a)
- Inform appropriate officials, in accordance with school policy, of conditions that may be potentially disruptive or damaging to the school's mission, personal and property while honoring the confidentiality between the student and the school counselor (D.1.b)
- Assist in developing:
1. Curricular and environmental conditions appropriate for the school and
2. Educational procedures and programs to meet students' developmental needs.
3. A systematic evaluation process for comprehensive, developmental, standards-
based school counseling programs, services and personnel.
4. A data-driven evaluation process guiding the comprehensive, developmental
school counseling program and service delivery (D.1.g)