Anderson Weekly News! 1/30/23
What's Your Superpower? - Leadership!
Dates to Remember
- Thurs. Feb 2nd - PTO Meeting 7:00 pm
- Tues. Feb 14th - Valentine's Day classroom parties at 2:30 pm
- Mon. Feb 20th - NO SCHOOL - President's Day
- Wed. Feb 22nd - Early Release (2:10 Dismissal)
- Thurs. Feb 23rd - One Book One School Family Night Event 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Thurs. March 2nd PTO Meeting 7:00 - 8:00 pm
- Fri. March 3rd Institute Day - No School
- Sat. March 4th PTO Dine Out Fundraiser Corner Bakery Geneva 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
- Sat. March 11th PTO Dine Out Fundraiser Woodgrain Pizzeria - Geneva 11:00 am-10:00 pm
- Sun. March 25th thru April 2nd Spring Break - NO SCHOOL
Please help our school improve!
Taking a few minutes to fill out this survey really is a great way to help Anderson continue to improve. The information your feedback provides helps our Anderson Leadership Team focus on areas and specific action steps we can take to get better. It also helps us celebrate the many aspects of our school that are awesome! If you have read this far, you are committed! Next step, click the link and take the survey! We need at least 20% of our parents to fill it out.
Thanks PTO for another amazing family fun event! Click below to see pics from BINGO Night!
St. Charles Challenge! St. Baldrick's
How to order a yearbook!
and enter code: 72898B
Yearbooks are only $17.
Deadline to order: March 16th
LISTEN LEARN AND RETURN MEETINGS
Announcing Fiddle Fest 2023
Friday, March 3rd
Calling all fiddlers and lovers of folk music! It’s time for the 16th annual Fiddle Fest following a two year break. All advanced orchestra students, elementary through high school and beyond, can participate! Parents, teachers, older siblings, grandparents and community members who play guitar, banjo, mandolin or a string instrument are welcome! We guarantee you’ll have a great time! If you are interested in playing and need music, please contact your child’s orchestra director, or email Rita.Borkowski@d303.org
Click Fiddle Fest 2023 Online Registration to sign up. All performers must register so we can adequately plan for this huge event. The final deadline to register is Thursday, Feb 23rd.
Fiddle Fest is Friday, March 3rd. The performance begins at 7:00 pm.
Place: North High School Gym 255 Redgate Rd, St. Charles, 60175
Dress Rehearsal: 5:00 – 6:00 pm All performers participating must attend!
Pizza Dinner: available for participants/volunteers for $5.00 following rehearsal.