Do you know what your kids mean by "We Kahooted today!"
Students mostly use an app to work in Schoology, but you can go to rss.schoology.com to log in on any device.
Log In Information: Use Clever!
Visit the RSS website : www.rss.k12.nc.us
Under the Students Tab : Select Clever
Log in with your email@example.com
Password: Lunch Number
Discovery Education (DE)
We have also acquired DE Science Techbook which will serve as a digital textbook/resource for our science classes.
To log into De, go to rss.discoveryeducation.com .
Follett Shelf eBooks
- Destiny Quest app is on student iPads. You may have added it to yours last year when I did the training session after school.
- Click on Destiny Quest app
- If asked for an address, type in rss.follettdestiny.com
- Choose Bostian
- Your teacher login will be the first four letters of your last name followed by the last four digits of your SS# for both username and password. Ex: robe1234
- Students will log in with their ID # for both username and password. (Let me know if you or your students can't login.)
- Click on the FollettShelf icon
- Search or browse eBooks
The other way to access:
- Go to: www.bostianmedia.webs.com
- Click on the yellow online catalog link
- Click Bostian
- Click the Catalog tab
- Click on login in the upper right
- Type in the username and password as described above
- Click FollettShelf on the left
Big Universe has thousands of eBooks: www.biguniverse.com
username: first initial of first name followed by last name (Ex. jroberson)
password: last name
Tumblebooks features animated books with quizzes, puzzles, and more.
Please email your child's teacher for log in information.