- In the Northern, Eastern, and Western Hemisphere
- The country it is in is Africa
- 3 Things that are close to Algeria is The Mediterranean sea, Libya, and Niger
- The capital city is Algiers It Is located at (37N, 3E)
- The location of Algeria effects The way they live because It is very dry, witch is the reason why there is not grass or tree is the general area.
- The environment made effects like less water, not much farming.
-The environment of of Algeria makes jobs like, miners, diggers, and hunters.
-The main ways of communication is Arabic and Berber
-The main way of transportation is bus, boat, and feet
-Since Algeria is right next to the Meditation sea they use water transportation
-Some landforms in Algeria is canyons, valleys, and sand dunes. Some biomes are deserts,savannas, and temperate grassland. Major cities in Algeria are Algeriers, Ouragla, Bechar, and Delfa.
-The main languages of Algeria are Arab, French, and Berber