Smoking Tobacco is Wacko
live longer Stay Stronger
What is Tobacco
Tobacco is a plant that is eventually dried and grounded up to be used in many different products. It can be smoked in a pipe, cigarette, or cigar. Chewing the tobacco product is called smokeless tobacco or chewing tobacco. Sniffing the tobacco is called snuff.
The Dangers of Tobacco
Tobacco consists of an addictive and dangerous chemical called nicotine, which is more then 4,000 chemicals in a cigarette. Having the nicotine in the tobacco makes it a drug. Because tobacco products are drugs, using tobacco products will in someway change your body. Once you smoke, chew, or sniff tobacco you will crave it because, your body wants more.
Diseases Tobacco Causes
- Lung cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer, carcinoma of the lungs.
- Bronchitis, infects the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes.
- Heart Disease, a non contagious disease where plaque builds up in the arteries.
- COPD, a disease that makes it hard to breathe and worsens over time.
- Emphysema, limits the amount of oxygen you get through your lungs.
The Truth About Tobacco: How Much is a Life Worth?
A Smoker and A Non Smokers lung
A non smoker has a healthy pinkish lung that doesn't have brown and black spots. The lung is not as rough and bumpy as a smokers lung. A smokers lung forms brown spots and discoloration overtime. As you can tell you would want the healthy lung instead of the unhealthy lung.