Week Ending December 11, 2015
Highlights of the Week:
- The Christmas Concert Sunday was awesome. It is always great to see the musical talents of our students on display.
- The Children's Christmas Program practices have begun.
Problems of the Week:
- I had a conversation with a parent that was upset about the secular nature of the books his son brought home from the book fair. It was not related to the Captain Underpants topic already discussed. I told the father that I would refund the $6 if he returned the books. He was satisfied with this and thanked me for
You Should be Aware of:
- Jeannie Burke has asked me to start the process to find a part-time lead for Childcare and Latchkey. Rachel Ill will be leaving us after break to pursue further education. I spoke with Ted Wager today and he said he would put the initial email out, but did not see anything from holding up the process.
- There was an incident of a student making an inappropriate and troubling comment before his peers in 7th grade at the end o f the day Friday. I have contacted the mother of this student and will be meeting with her Monday. This was extremely troubling to Mrs. Ostrander. Since this happened in the last half hour of school I was unable to gather all the information I am seeking.
Kid President’s 25 Reasons To Be Thankful!
Joke of the Week
Schedule of Events:
12/18/15- Ugly Sweater Day for Staff
12/20/2015- Children's Christmas Service 4:00 p.m.
12/22/2015- Last day of school before break
12/24/2015- Children's Christmas Service 6:00 p.m.