Mrs. Rustin's Leaders
Newsletter May 2, 2016
Field Trip to the Aquarium
If you would like to join us for part of the trip, you are welcome to come. You will have to pay for your admission and lunch and will be able to join us around noon. Space is limited during the behind the scenes portion of the field trip. You can follow the bus or meet us at the Aquarium. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email.
Learning Targets and Assessments
We are reviewing for the post District Assessments that will take place the week of May 16th.
If your child would like to celebrate a birthday here at school, please bring PEANUT FREE cupcakes or an individually wrapped PEANUT FREE snack to share at lunch. Please do not bring anything that has to be cut, as time is limited. Remember to share with our class only. Currently, we have 28 students.
- Lunch is at 11:13
- Ice cream is $1
- Please send a quick/healthy snack daily
- Students may bring a water bottle
- Please check Friday folders and take out all work/flyers!
- Transportation changes need to be done in the office or with a written note.
- To ensure the safety of our students, please sign in and have your visitor’s badge visible at all times.
- Please sign agenda nightly.