Buying Gifts for Women 101
How to score perfect presents for the ladies in your life
Don't fall into this trap. Follow these THREE simple rules:
1) Get her what she WANTS, not what she NEEDS.
Sure, she might need a new vacuum cleaner... but you can buy this any day of the year. It doesn't mean that's what she gets for Christmas!
2) Sentimental value is priceless.
When I look back at presents that I've received over the years.. my favorites are not necessarily the most expensive, but the ones that hold sentimental value because they were thoughtful presents and ones that I can use more than once.
3) Women love it when you shop smart.
On top of finding a great present, if you find one of exceptional value and you got it at a good price, you will score extra brownie points.
But why Chloe+Isabel?
- We have something for everyone in our collection.. whether she's into simple timeless jewelry or bold, trendy statement pieces.
- Your present will be something she wants and of great sentimental value.
- We stand by our quality and there is a lifetime guarantee on all our pieces.. and if she's not happy with what you picked out, returns are a piece of cake.
- It's completely stress-free! No trips to the mall needed. Just contact me and I can help you place your order.
- If you order by Monday Dec 15 at 9am PST, everything is 25% off with our Friends and Family sale!
Personal shopping services - FREE OF CHARGE
1) Let me know what your budget is (over half our pieces are priced at $50 and under)
2) Give me an idea of her personal style (unless I know her then I might have an idea of what's on her wishlist ;)
I also have gift cards available if you'd like her to pick out the pieces she wants herself!
Plus, all our jewelry comes gift-ready in either cute canvas pouches or nicely crafted boxes. So you just need a heartfelt card and a gift bag and you're set!
Here's a handy list you can use.. just right-click on the image, Save As.. and print!
hi, I'm your c+i merchandiser
Thank you for supporting my small business and I hope I get to see you again at my next pop up or event.