The Borromeo Bulletin - #30
Home of the Bobcats: April 16, 2021
From Dr. Voelkl
PLEASE see below for important details regarding our next big events!
SAVE THE DATE for the 27th ANNUAL ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION GOLF TOURNAMENT
27th Annual St Charles Borromeo Golf Tournament
Monday July 12, 2021 @ Old Hickory Country Club
· Registration begins at 11:00am with lunch available shortly after teeing off.
· Shotgun Start at 12pm
· Format: 4-person scramble
· Entry Fee: $500 per foursome / ($125 per golfer)
o Includes: Green fee, cart, beverages, lunch, happy hour and heavy appetizers after golf.
o $50 – team bundle / skins and on course games
· Sponsorships available include but not limited to:
o Hole Sponsor – $125
o Lunch, Happy Hour Sponsors and many other higher tiered sponsorships available – inquire directly!
· Register online at: https://baa63301007.siplay.com/site/
· 3 flights in play - so all skill sets are welcome!
· All Day Raffle – amazing items and a 50/50 cash prize to win!
· Winners for golf and raffles will be announced within 15 minutes of the last team finishing – that way if you need to get out of there while also wanting to collect your prize, you can.
What we need:
· Hole Sponsors – please promote your business!
· Volunteers – to help with setup, registration and raffle – you will be fed!
· Prize Donations – please and thank you!!
Please Sign up soon – This is the Athletic Association’s biggest fundraiser each year! Only 30 team slots available! Contact Mike Murray at (314)578-7596 or email@example.com for more information, to volunteer or to donate.
Lent Mass Journal
* PE clothes will ONLY be needed in grades 5-8 next year.
* Girls in 5th grade will transition from jumpers to skirts.
* Boys in Middle School can transition from navy pants/shorts and maroon shirts to khaki pants/shorts and navy polos.
LAST, we have been VERY flexible with the dress code this year in light of COVID and, and, and...with that being said PLEASE remain mindful that in some areas we will have to tighten up the reigns a bit as we return to the 2021-2022 school year and will revisit dress code rules and requirements.
Foundry Art Center Camps
2021 ART CAMP
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. // Ages 6-14
$215 per session
Each session features different nature art-themed projects projects for children to take home and share with family and friends. Camper’s will create individual works of art with clay, paint and mix-media in addition to working on collaborative projects. Sign-up for more than one session for a fun-filled art summer!
High School and Middle School Mountain Bike Racing!
If there are any questions I am happy to field them~ Alex Schuetz (parent of Anton-7th and Andreas-4th)
Water Bottles- please remember to bring your own
We are now moving to a new system. They can get a cup from the nurse and get a drink at the fountain. They can not take the water cup back to class, but they can keep the cup and get drinks throughout the day.
We would really like to encourage students to bring their own bottles. We found that some students would ask for a bottle and then loose it and come back and ask for another. Some students just want to get out of class. Some kids just didn't look in their backbacks :0)
Great questions to ask in the morning: Chromebook? Backpack? Waterbottle? Lunch?
Uniform Sale :10% off May 30-June 5
Order your uniforms for next year during this week and receive 10% off!!! They will even accept online orders for the 10% off during this week! Put it on your calendar!
| || |
BASK and Cafe
Go to the home page of FACTS. Then click on "Family" on the left hand side of the the screen. Then Cafe and BASK will appear on the center of that page. You can click on the blue "details" word and that will open up the account. REMEMBER a positive balance indicates that you owe money and a negative balance indicates that you have money in your account.
Please make cafe checks out to FSC or use paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make BASK checks out to SCB with Bask in the memo.
This can still be found on the main page on FACTS.
As a reminder, we have limited spots for BASK. When it is full, it is full. If you sign up for a spot and don't show up or cancel at the last minute, it stiffles the ability for others to use it. We have many families that call asking for a spot and we have to say no. Please be mindful that these are very sought after spots, just like a doctor's appt. If you don't show for a doc appt you are charged a fee for not showing. We are hopeful that we do not have to go this route, but we really want people to think about whether they really need BASK or are just signing up "just in case".
APRIL LUNCH MENU
Can you help once a month???
We would like to collect food for our Mini Vinnie Program. This program helps feed many families in the Orchard Farm school district. Please help as much as you can!
Apr 19: Grains For Brains: NutriGrain Breakfast Bars, Granola Bars
May 3: It's What For Breakfast: Full Size Boxes of Cereal
New info is Bold.. this is just to help keep you updated.... please look at our google calendar as well.
* April 19-Spirit Dress Down Day
* April 22: Confirmation 7PM
* April 24: 1st Communion
* April 26--Spirit Dress Down Day
* May 3--Spirit Dress Down Day
* May 3-5: 8th Grade Camp
* May 5-7: 6th Grade Camp
* May 7: May Crowning- noon dismiss
* May 10--Spirit Dress Down Day
* May 14: Field Day
* May 17--Spirit Dress Down Day
* May 24--Spirit Dress Down Day
* May 21: 8th Grade Graduation 7:00 PM
* May 20: 8th Grade Last Day
* May 25: Kindergarten Graduation & Last Day (am TBD)
* May 27: Preschool Last Day
* May 28- Last day- Dismiss at 11!!!!
* May 30- June 1: 10% off Fischer's Uniform Sale!
Phone Numbers to take note of (and maybe put in your phone)
School Fax: 636-946-3096
Parish Office: 636-946-1893
Religious Ed: 636-946-2916
St. Vincent Help Line: 636-925-1616
Check out our Preschool students and see what they are learning
We are constantly growing and learning.... see what we do when we aren't at home!
Ever wonder what goes on with our Youth Group? Here is your opportunity!
Great opportunity to share with fellow SCB parents. This is a closed group, so only SCB families may join
Stay up to date on important Home and School events and activities