Take Flight Student Update
Your students are doing a great job while with me. So far they have learned:
what sequence means
what sounds d,t,p,b and i make
how to write all these letters in cursive
what syllables are
how to determine if a syllable is open or closed
that every syllable must have a vowel sound
that a vowel in a closed syllable is always short
Things to keep in mind:
- I will be giving your students a grade in spelling and grammar.
- Students do not need to make these things up if they are taught while they are gone.
- If at all possible, spelling and grammar should be taught to your class while these students are out. This will minimize the amount of content they are missing.
- Students are still responsible for reading, discussion, and writing assignments.
- If your student has an IEP and is not longer going to Mrs. Norris because he/she is coming to me, please continue to follow the IEP modifications. I will be happy to help you determine what to expect from your student and how to give your student a grade.