Install Microsoft at Home
All GCCISD employees and students have the ability to install Microsoft Office on up to 5 personal computers for FREE.
1. Uninstall all versions of Microsoft Office.
4. Click the "Install Office 2016" button in the top right corner.
5. Click the setup file at the bottom of the screen.
6. If prompted, click the "Yes" button to start installing.
8. Start one of the Office 2016 programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or OneNote). If prompted, sign in with the account you use for Office 365
9. If prompted, click the Accept & Start button.
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - Ed Tech Specialist - High Schools
Regina Rogers - Ed Tech Specialist - Junior Schools
Robyn Sewell - Ed Tech Specialist - Elementary Schools