Where is the money actually going?
- Food supplies
- Medical supplies
- Doctors sent overseas
- Teachers sent over to inform
- Administrative expenses
- Traveling costs
Samantha Hunter and Brooke Campbell
- The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
- The hunger project- To end hunger and poverty by pioneering sustainable, grassroots, women-centered strategies and advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.
- IPPF/WHR is a provider of and an advocate for sexual and reproductive health and rights. We save lives by providing some of the most vulnerable people throughout the Americas and the Caribbean with millions of sexual and reproductive health services each year.
- ORBIS works with its local partners to establish comprehensive, affordable and sustainable eye care in developing countries.
- Children Incorporated is an international nonprofit organization assisting impoverished children in the U.S. and abroad through already established schools, orphanages, and child care centers since 1964.
- Goodwill works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity, and helping people in need reach their full potential through learning and the power of work.
- WRI focuses on the intersection of the environment and socio-economic development. We go beyond research to put ideas into action, working globally with governments, business, and civil society to build transformative solutions that protect the earth and improve people’s lives.
- For more than 40 years, Greenpeace activists, friends, allies and supporters have worked tirelessly in every corner of the world to create the green and peaceful future our founders envisioned.