The Weekly Memo
. "As Lent is the time for greater love, listen to Jesus' thirst...'Repent and believe' Jesus tells us. What are we to repent? Our indifference, our hardness of heart. What are we to believe? Jesus thirsts even now, in your heart and in the poor -- He knows your weakness. He wants only your love, wants only the chance to love you." -- Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
Student and Staff Spotlight
- Thank you for organizing events that help support the school!
- Thank you for your time and effort within your PLT's.
- Thank you for covering for others in times of need. It takes a village!
- Thank you for organizing special events for your students!
- Thank you for engaging them in special projects that spark interest!
- Big Blue Fling is tonight @ 7.
- THE LEVELS MEETING ON TUESDAY, MARCH 22ND HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A FULL FACULTY MEETING!
- Please review grade level/content area info. on the website. Revisions can be sent to Paula and Amy and are due before we leave for spring break!
- If you have volunteers coming in to your classrooms, please make sure they have all necessary SAFE ENVIRONMENT FORMS complete (check with Donna if needed).
- Please continue to review procedures and maintain high expectations as we enter a busy season of events and warmer weather.
- Please be mindful of recess times to avoid overlaps, and too many students out at one time.
- Spring Break is within reach!! Hang in there!
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE FILLING OUT NECESSARY FORMS & GETTING APPROVAL FOR FIELD TRIPS.
- Please ensure you are posting homework nightly and grades in a timely manner.
- EDP students MUST check-in with EDP
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- March 21-25: Morning Duty (Front -- P. Smith/ Back -- Klein)
- March 21: 2B Field Trip
- March 22: 2A Field Trip - Principal's Breakfast (8am) - Chrism Mass (6th grade @ 10:30) - Full Faculty Meeting
- March 24: Holy Thursday - Stations of the Cross (8am)
- March 25: GOOD FRIDAY/NO SCHOOL
- March 27: EASTER
- March 28-April 1: SPRING BREAK