Major Bodies of Water
Recent French Presidents
- Currency: Euros
- GDP: $2.591 trillion
- Literacy Rate: 99%
- Life Expectancy: 81.75 years
- Birth Rate: 12.88 births/1,000 population
- Main Trade Partners: Germany ,Belgium-Luxembourg, United States, United Kingdom, China, Italy, Spain.
- Main Exports: Planes, Helicopters, Spacecraft, Packaged Medicament's, Cars, Vehicle Parts, and Refined Petroleum.
- Main Imports: Crude Petroleum, Refined Petroleum, Cars, Petroleum Gas, and Packaged Medicament's.
Based on this information, it is obvious that France's economy is strong. Most of their economic indicator ratings are higher, proving the quality of services like health care and education.
- Average Yearly Rainfall: 26mm
- Average Yearly Temperature: 45°F
The French revolution was a violent time in which the French empire was in progress of expansion. These time helped freedoms develop in France, as this is when France started to establish a republic. This early war was the first step in France's modern freedom.
1823, French Invasion of Spain
This event took place in order to restore King Ferdinand VII’s absolute power in Spain, because of France & Spain's early alliance. Now, nearly 1000 years later, Spain & France still are strong neighboring countries.
Compare and Contrast
Incumbent: (of an official or regime) currently holding office.