Preventing Shocks And Burns
Causes of shocks and burns
- Having electronic devices and cords around water.
- Do not run electrical cords under the run
- Sticking a fork into a outlet
- Holding the cord instead of the plug when unplugging a device
Never play with or next to a outlet
Do NOT place metal objects into anything plugged up.
You Will Be externally hurt and can get electrocuted.
To prevent shocks and burns
- Do not plug too many appliances into one outlet
- Never use electrical appliances when your hands are wet.
- Unplug appliances before cleaning them
- If someone around you gets shocked do not touch them until safe.