Needs to stop now
Three difference between cyberbully and bullying
Cyberbully is being on the internet or on your phone saying or doing mean things to other people who probably did not even do anything to them.posting pictures, harassing people, say things thats not true at all. Bulling is when some is like always bothering you in person being bold about what they are doing. having no care in the world. pushing them, say things to them.
Effects of cyber-bullying
- skip school
- have health problems
- receive bad grades
- unwilling to go to school
- use drugs and alcohol
- have lower self esteem
Preventing and Awareness
- Asking where are they going and with who.
- having the right to go through computer website and phones to see whats going on.
- being aware of all the websites your child is on.
- ask to be a friend on your child websites are follow he/she
- Encourage the child that you will not take their phone or computer away if they tell you that someone you know or seen being cyber bullied
- dont respond to and do not forward cyberbully
- block the cyberbully .
- Keep evidence of cyberbullying. Record the dates, times, and descriptions of instances when cyberbullying has occurred. Save and print screenshots, emails, and text messages. Use this evidence to report cyberbullying to web and cell phone service providers.