Smoking should be banned!
Help me, help you!
- A radioactive chemical Polonium-210 which was used to murder a Russian spy in 2006.
- Chemicals that seep out of cigarette butts can be acutely toxic to fish and micro-organisms.
- Acetone is found in cigarette smoke. Acetone also removes nail polish.
- Of current workers in the U.S., 1, 273,000 have emphysema from smoking.
- Because of tobacco products about 353 people in the U.S. die of lung cancer everyday.
There are so many other reasons for example, it could impair lung growth in children and adolescence if they are exposed in second hand smoking.
Would you want your family members or yourself to be exposed to these chemicals and endure painful diseases?
Please help me stop the sales of cigarettes.