Ms. Kilar's Class
Friday, December 12, 2014
Their donation list varies from collars and leashes to things as basic as paper towels, toilet paper, Clorox wipes and pens. Please take a minute to view the complete list below:
We will be having breakfast in the classroom on the morning of the 19th, so be sure your kiddo comes to school hungry.
We also started our new unit on persuasive writing. Students read several picture books and had to identify the audience, the issue and the support for the issue.
Finally, we worked on pronouns and relative pronouns. This information was a little tricky and we will be reviewing it.
Students also reviewed the text features in a nonfiction article.
- Spelling - We will still be having our weekly spelling test on Friday.
- Math - Lesson 3.5 - Due Thursday
- Spelling and grammar worksheet
- Friday, Dec. 19 - Classroom Christmas Party
- Wednesday, Dec. 17 - Donations for Humane Society Due
- Dec. 22- Jan. 4 - Winter Break
- Jan. 5 - Return to School
- Jan. 6 - Camp permission due
- Jan. 22-23 - Camp Wolverine
Tuesday - Gym
Wednesday - Music/Library
Thursday - Art
Friday - Gym